Upcoming School Plays
Our Partners in Education include:
- Mission Basilica School, San Juan Capistrano
- Montevideo Elementary, Mission Viejo
- St. John’s Episcopal School, Rancho Santa Margarita
- Abiding Savior Lutheran School, Lake Forest
- Wagon Wheel Elementary, Rancho Santa Margarita
- Valencia Elementary, Laguna Hills
- La Madera Elementary, Lake Forest
- Rancho Canada Elementary, Lake Forest
- Melinda Heights Elementary, Rancho Santa Margarita
- Pretend City Children’s Museum, Irvine
- Saddleback Valley Unified School District
- Grace Christian Community Church, Mission Viejo
- Terranova Church, Irvine
- St. George’s Episcopal Church, Laguna Hills
- Camino Real Playhouse, San Juan Capistrano
- City of Lake Forest
- City of Laguna Hills
- City of Rancho Santa Margarita
- City of Mission Viejo
Allow us to produce your School Musical, Class Play, or be your Drama Department!
Set your school apart. Creative Kids Playhouse Children’s Theatre of Orange County is happy to produce your school musical, or bring in our staff to teach theater during the day. Our staff is talented and experienced, we are able to streamline the process for you, eliminating the creative and organizational side of the project. With our team of experts and a team of volunteers from your school, we can execute an experience that will be a wonderful experience of growth and pride for your students, and great entertainment for the parents as well!
Set your school apart. Produce a musical that truly features each student. Strengthen the sense of community in your school. Enrich the lives of your students. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Customize a program. We have the resources to meet any need that a drama department at your school would provide. Consider bringing us in as a cross-curricular activity, produce a class play that represents what your students have studied in literature, bring in the art aspect as they create sets and costumes, and use PE to learn and rehearse dances. We can help you achieve STEAM and other Cross-curricular goals.
What we provide for a Full Length School Musical:
Creative Kids Playhouse will provide a Project Manager, Director, Assistant Directors, performance accompanist, Stage Manager, and Sound Technician. The number of Assistant Directors is a function of cast size. A typical cast for a two act musical of up to 50 students generally has three assistant directors. CKP will also provide all scripts, rehearsal music link, and any items necessary to rehearse the production.
Creative Kids Playhouse will organize the project, and coach your Drama Chair in how to organize the volunteers. The entire project, including dates and times of every rehearsal and tech event, is planned ahead of time. The CKP Director of your production will communicate regularly via email with cast parents, and a dedicated space on the CKP Parent Info webpage with up to date information and links to choreography for your production will be provided.
If you choose a script that Creative Kids Playhouse has previously produced, sets, props and costumes are available to rent.
What you provide:
- Rehearsal Space and Performance Venue, plus any rentals to make it viable (for example, if you are using a gym with a stage in it, you may need to rent a stage extension, lights, speakers, etc. We can guide you in this.)
- Drama Chair- usually a parent, sometimes a school staff member, who helps coordinate all needs with the school and school community, and organizes the school volunteers.
- CKP is capable of providing every other aspect of this project. There is a great deal that goes into the production of a school musical – the more that your school volunteers take on, the lower the quote from CKP will be.
Want more details? Please contact Michele Sheehy-Bowren, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-297-6257.